Sunday, November 09, 2008

Warm weekend

What a wonderful weekend! We haven't done too much the last couple days.

We had dinner with Laura, Brandi and Jason at a local Mexican restaurant Friday night. Noah did fairly well, but Jason was kind enough to walk him around the restaurant (or restaurnat, as Kaylor says).

The three of us spent Saturday in our pjs! We watched a few movies, played and read! We each took a bath and/or a shower and put on fresh pjs at night! What a way to spend the day!

This morning we went to church and baby Bible School. Noah was a little antsy during church, but he was the most calm baby at Bible school! There were four little boys (it's a class for children 3 and under and their parents), and Noah mostly observed the other little boys!

He and Dave spent the afternoon together while I had lunch with Hilary and got a head-start on Christmas shopping. I think I have almost everyone under the age of 24, with the exception of Nicole and McKenna! Pretty good start, I think.

Last week we went home for Grandma Pat's birthday dinner. Noah had a great time playing with Kaylor and hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa! He still wouldn't go to Mickey or Regina, but he did like sharing his toys with them!

Thursday night he had a baby-sitter while Dave and I went to see Frank Warren, the creator of PostSecret, talk. Kelly, the daughter of a card-party couple from Concordia, came over to spend the evening with Noah. She did such a great job! She had him completely distracted, so he didn't even notice us leaving. Think we'll definitely be giving her a call again!

There are no big plans for this week so far. Just planning to enjoy some quiet time together before the holidays get here.

No comments: