Monday, February 02, 2009

Already February

We can't believe it's February already and that Aunt Taya got her driver's license!

Noah had a pretty good weekend! He got to spend several nights with Dave last night while I had several girls' nites events. They had a great time, I think!

We had a wonderful Saturday together, though! We had a late lunch with Luke and Sylvia, then we spent the rest of the day playing. The latest thing is for Noah to grab one or both of us by the hand and drag us around the house where he wants to go. Even if he doesn't want us to play with whatever he's looking for, he wants us to go with him while he gets there!

He also discovered he can sit in the lower kitchen cabinets.



Noah and I have a sort-of nasty cold right now. I didn't get off the couch yesterday, and we're both about tired of blowing our noses! I think we're both feeling better today, though. Hope it goes away soon!

No comments: