Saturday Noah spent the day with Grandma Norita while Tracy and Dave ran errands and got ready for the party. People started showing up about 5, and we all had a great time! The weather was perfect - much nicer than our usual 4th of July parties! We didn't get around to shooting off fireworkds, but we all had a good time nonetheless!
Noah finally got to wear the onesie Tracy made for him at her work shower.
Most of us sat around the bonfire chatting, but Ben braved the younger crowd and played Ping Pong. Kaylor and Gavin served as ball gofers!
We've been trying to catch Noah smiling when we have the camera handy. Dave finally nabbed one!
3 comments:
What a cutie! I just love to see him smile!
Noah, you're getting so big!! Be a good boy for mom and dad...especially since mommy is back at work!
I love Noah so much! I loved spending "4th of July in September" with him (and his parents, of course)!!!!!! Allison misses her outside kicking companion & J didn't stop talking about "baby Noah" for days!
Post a Comment